Terms and Conditions
• A booking is fully confirmed on receipt of full payment.
• The balance will be paid in full in Swiss francs (CHF) at the time of booking. Payment can be made via direct bank transfer
or a secure SumUp payment link.
• Cancellation policy
More than 15 days’ notice,100% of fee will be refunded less bank charges
More than 7 days’ notice, 50% of fee will be refunded less bank charges
7 days or less, 0% of fee will be refunded
• There is no refund for non-attendance due to clients’ late arrival, illness, accident, or other cause outside of our control. Groups will not wait for late arrivals.
• Sommet et Neige will endeavour to run all activities as scheduled. However, for bad weather days, Sommet et Neige will determine if the activities have to be re-scheduled and whether the client is be credited or refunded.
• Sommet et Neige does not insure its clients. Clients should insure themselves for third party liability and we also recommend personal, medical, cancellation and rescue insurance.
4. Camp programme
• Sommet et Neige is obliged to consider the prevailing conditions and the standard/age of our clients. Sommet et Neige establishes a programme of camp times, venues, and other arrangements in advance, however these arrangements are always subject to alteration in the light of prevailing circumstances.
For reasons of safety, it is a condition of booking that clients respect the professional judgment of their camp leader whilst they are taking part in all activities.
Children/adults should present themselves with the right attire and equipment necessary for physical activities in the mountain environment.
If you are using your own mountain bike equipment, it must be suitably serviced prior to taking part in the activity and appropriate for the mountain terrain (this will be subject to Sommet et Neige coaches’ assessment).
Any medical conditions/allergies or if you or your child may need additional support, this must be declared upon booking.
• If, at any time during the camp, you have cause for complaint, please let us know immediately and we will endeavour to address the situation to your satisfaction.
• We, at Sommet et Neige, endeavour to be very flexible regarding all Covid-19 related travel restrictions/issues and therefore we will always be able to review things on a case-by-case basis regarding refunds.
• In case of resort closure before the commencement of the camp, your place will be transferred to the following summer or a full refund can be provided, less bank charges.
• In the result of resort closure midway through camp, your place will be transferable to the following summer season.
• During Sommet et Neige activities our team may take photos or videos of children and adults for future marketing purposes, unless clients expressly wish these not to be used.
• In the event of any dispute, Valais law will apply, and the venue will be Sion.